Make an enquiry and we will search our vast collection of cars to find the one for you.Make an enquiry
1. What services does Traction offer?
• Fleet & Mobility Management
• Business & Personal Contract Hire
• Flexi Lease
• Hire Purchase
• Outright Purchase
• Sale & Lease Back
• Sell new & used vehicles
• Multi franchise options
• Keep up to date with the latest trends
2. Who supplies your vehicles?
We can source and supply any make or model of vehicle.
3. Do vehicles have warranty?
All new vehicles have manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Is maintenance included?
Maintenance is an additional optional service.
5. What happens when I need a contract hire vehicle serviced or repaired?
You will be appointed a Traction service agent for the vehicle. Appointments for the service or repair should be made with the agent in the name of Traction. All details of what to do when your vehicle is in need of a service or repair will be available in your Contract Hire Drivers Handbook, which you receive when you receive your vehicle.
6. What happens in the event of a break down with a contract hire vehicle?
We offer breakdown rescue and replacement vehicle cover, we’ll give you a direct number to phone, organise roadside assistance and get you and your car were you need to be as quickly as possible.
7. Do you provide roadside assistance?
Yes all contract hire agreements include this for the duration of the contract– we offer a courtesy car with all maintenance contracts provided by ourselves.
8. What are my options at the end of contract hire contract?
The customer has the option to purchase the vehicle if required or they can choose another vehicle to hire.
9. How long is a contract hire period?
The maximum period is 4 years, we offer flexi lease options and tailored packages to suite your needs if you require a shorter period.
10. What are the various contract hire agreements?
• Business & Personal
• Flexi & Commercial
• Maintained & Non– Maintained
11. What are the advantages of contract hire?
• Flexible & Funding package available
• Freedom from Risk
• Fixed Costs
• Reduced Administration
• VAT Efficiency
• Flexible Lease Period– 6months to 4 years
• All Inclusive Packages Available– Replacement Vehicle, Breakdown Recovery, Servicing, Tyres, Road Tax
• Off Balance Sheet Funding
• Frees up Cash Flow
• Releases Capital
• Clean Balance Sheet